In the recent past, the demand for web-based applications has increased significantly. To meet the high-in demands of modern businesses, developers are now uses various programming languages and frameworks to build and deliver robust & high-performing web applications. Nodejs development service includes various tools, templates, and libraries that assist developers to build seamless web applications by overcoming all the modern-day roadblocks.
This article briefs about NodeJS, the popularity of the NodeJS framework along with the top 5 NodeJS web development frameworks to be looked at in the year 2023.
What is NodeJS? Why is it Popular?
The framework supports web developers to build complex web applications much easier, faster, and with highly scalable features. Here are a few aspects that make the NodeJS framework so popular among developers across the world.
- NodeJS framework is well-known for the reuse of codes, with NodeJS you can ‘Write once, run everywhere’.
- Applications built on NodeJs run smoothly on all popular platforms like Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and so.
- NodeJs framework is lightweight, smaller in size, heavily used in serverless computing, and delivers exceptional performance.
- On the GitHub platform, the NodeJS framework has the highest number of contributors.
Key Features of NodeJs Framework
Here are the few distinctive features of NodeJS which will be helpful for web development.
- Single-Threaded:Despite being a framework that uses a single-threaded, NodeJS is highly scalable and support an event loop model. Also, the framework is capable of handling multi-requests.
- Scalable:Because of the asynchronous operation, the NodeJS framework supports developers to build highly scalable applications. NodeJS is a single-threaded framework that enables applications to process multiple requests simultaneously.
- No Buffering:NodeJS uses blocks for data output this enables applications to cut down the time takes for processing the user request without buffering any data.
- Open-Source:NodeJS is an open-source platform that is completely free to use and developers around the world can contribute to the framework.
- Caching:The caching ability of the NodeJS framework is extremely high and because of that it manages to retrieve web pages much faster and easier.
Top 5 NodeJS Frameworks To Consider For Web Development In 2023
In today’s business world, companies are looking to build highly scalable web and mobile applications that can yield them maximum profitability. With many frameworks available in the market, Node.JS is the most popular and high in demand for web development.
Here are the top 5 Node.JS frameworks for web development to look by the web application developers worldwide in 2023
It is one of the highly flexible and top Node.js frameworks that enable developers to build robust single or multi-page websites or hybrid web applications with its cutting-edge features. This framework comes with many capabilities that minimize the workload of the developers. Express.js is a lightweight and simple-to-use Node.js framework that allows developers to build applications and websites fast and easily.
Features of Express.JS
- Supports building unique web apps or websites with model view controller capability.
- Supports injecting heavy load packages.
- Supports more than 14 template engines
- Robust and highly adjustable
In NodeJS development service, developers highly prefer this Socket.IO framework for building real-time web applications. The simple and clear API of this Socket.IO framework allows developers to interact with any service easily. This event-driven JS library offers excellent speed and high durability in web development.
Features of Socket.IO:
- The developer’s friendly framework helps to detect anomalies and auto-correct.
- Creates a bi-directional data flow.
- Supports Real-time Analytics.
- Supports web socket URL customization.
Features of Nest.JS:
- Easy To Learn.
- Highly Flexible & Compatible.
- Supports Architecture-first approach.
- Supports Healthy Front-end Development.
Hapi.JS is another open-source NodeJS framework that allows developers to build great and highly scalable web applications. Developers highly prefer this framework to build HTTP-proxy applications, websites, and API servers. This framework plays a significant role in server-side and client-side intermediation. Hapi.JS comes with a huge collection of plugins & extensions that ease the developer’s work.
Features of Hapi.JS
- Supports module recycling with extensive assistance.
- Provides dynamic content.
- Advanced Security Process.
- Wide range of official plug-ins.
Koa.JS is a highly flexible framework with many exciting features for web development and mobile applications. Also, this framework helps developers to build highly stylish and high-performance server-side applications. Koa comes with a wide range of tools and methods that ease the bug-handling process of developers and easy to code for web applications along with API features.
Features of Koa.JS
- Supports Customization.
- Robust error handling system.
- Supports faster development.
- Lightweight framework.
- Easy to build dynamic web applications.
If you are looking for a leading web development technology then NodeJS is the best you can find. NodeJS supports developers to build robust applications easier, faster, and more cost-effective. However, picking the right Nodejs development company for building your application using these frameworks is highly important.